FMI Fan Motors Italia S.r.l. pays the utmost attention to the confidentiality, protection and security of personal data of those who interact with the web services of the company accessible by telecommunication through the address: www.fmifanmotorsitalia.com, hereinafter referred to as the “Site”.
Users of the Site, therefore, are invited to first visit the sections of this statement, which describes how to manage the Site with reference to the processing of personal data of users who access it, implemented in accordance with EU Regulation 2016/679 and of the national legislation on the protection of personal data.
This statement is provided and is valid only for this Site and not for other websites, pages and online services, possibly consulted by the user through links on the Site. FMI Fan Motors Italia S.r.l. has no control over these sites or the procedures they apply to ensure the confidentiality and protection of personal data.
IDENTITY AND CONTACT DATA OF THE HOLDER OF THE TREATMENT
The Data Controller of personal data is FMI Fan Motors Italia S.r.l., with registered office in 21042 – Caronno Pertusella (VA), via Galileo Galilei n. 16, Fiscal Code and VAT number: 02233950126, in the person of the administrator and legal representative pro tempore, whose contact details are indicated so that the user can receive information regarding the processing of personal data and/or this information, as well as for the exercise of his rights:
– mailing address: FMI Fan Motors Italia S.r.l., via Galileo Galilei n. 16 – 21042 Caronno Pertusella (VA);
– ordinary e-mail address (E-mail): firstname.lastname@example.org
– certified e-mail address (P.E.C.): email@example.com
– telephone number: + 39-02 / 96450753
TYPES OF DATA PROCESSED
Browsing the Website or accessing some of its functions may result in the processing by FMI Fan Motors Italia S.r.l. navigation data and data that are voluntarily transmitted by the user.
Data provided voluntarily by the user
The optional, explicit and voluntary sending of e-mails to the addresses available on the Website, by filling in the appropriate contact form, entails the subsequent acquisition of the sender’s e-mail address, necessary for the management and response to communications and/or requests made, as well as any other data entered spontaneously in the message (for example, name, surname, date and place of birth, postal address and telephone number). For the purpose of managing the user’s request, and mainly for the management of any applications, particular categories of personal data could be handled freely by the data subject, that is, pursuant to and for the purposes of Article 9 of Regulation 2016/679, data capable of revealing racial or ethnic origin, political opinions, religious or philosophical beliefs, or union membership, as well as genetic data, biometric data intended to uniquely identify the natural person, health or health data sexual life or sexual orientation, as well as the judicial data referred to in Article 10 of the aforementioned Regulation.
For the processing of such personal data, FMI Fan Motors Italia S.r.l. requires explicit consent at the time of sending requests and/or communications from the user: specific summary information is specially prepared on the Site.
NATURE, PURPOSE AND LEGAL BASIS OF DATA PROCESSING
The provision of personal data by the user is necessary for the management and response, by FMI Fan Motors Italia Srl, of communications and/or requests that the user himself sends via e-mail addresses available on the Site, through fill in the contact form. The user can decide whether to give consent to the processing of his personal data in relation to the aforementioned purposes; this consent may be revoked at any time by written communication to be sent to the contact details of the Data Controller indicated above. The consent to the processing of data is required at the time of sending the communication and/or request. In the event that the user decides not to consent to the processing of his personal data for the aforementioned purposes, FMI Fan Motors Italia S.r.l. it will not be able to execute the response service.
For the purposes of managing communications and/or user requests, the personal data of the same could be treated, by FMI Fan Motors Italia Srl, for the need to comply with legal obligations, judicial provisions and/or to respond to requests judicial authorities or supervisory and control bodies; in this case, for the processing of personal data of the user it is not necessary to acquire your prior consent to the processing of data.
DATA PROCESSING METHODS
The processing of your personal data may include any type of operation, including collection, registration, storage organization, consultation, processing, modification, selection, extraction, comparison, use, interconnection, blocking, communication, cancellation and destruction.
The processing of the personal data of the user connected to the web services of the Site takes place using computer and paper means, with organizational methods and with logic strictly related to the aforementioned processing purposes.
To ensure the confidentiality and protection of personal data, appropriate technical and organizational measures are taken to prevent unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration or destruction of personal data, loss and illicit or incorrect use.
To this end, the Data Controller applies technical measures that make it possible to guarantee the security of personal data with respect to the internal computer network, the servers and the Site; periodically conducts an audit of security measures to ensure their retention and effectiveness; allows access to personal data subjects only in order to achieve the purposes of processing the data referred to above and requires parties outside the company that process data on its behalf, to take appropriate security measures for the protection of personal data.
DATA PROCESSING PLACE
The processing of personal data takes place mainly at the headquarters of FMI Fan Motors Italia S.r.l., via Galileo Galilei n. 16 – 21042 Caronno Pertusella (VA), Italy; the processing of data may also be carried out in the places where there are physical and legal persons outside the aforementioned company (for example, IT companies and technical service providers), appointed, if necessary, responsible for processing data from Data controller. The Data Controller does not transfer personal data to third countries (outside the European Union).
DURATION OF DATA PROCESSING
In order to ensure compliance with the principles of necessity and proportionality of data processing, we indicate below the duration of data processing with respect to the individual purposes pursued.
For the purpose of managing and replying to communications and user requests sent by e-mail to the addresses available on the Site, by filling in the appropriate contact form, the processing of personal data by FMI Fan Motors Italia S.r.l. it is carried out for a period of time not exceeding that necessary for the attainment of the aforementioned purposes and, in any case, up to the revocation of the consent to the processing;
For the purposes of compliance with legal obligations, judicial provisions and / or to respond to requests from judicial authorities or supervisory and control bodies, the processing of personal data is carried out for the time strictly necessary for such purposes.
RECIPIENTS OF DATA PROCESSING
To achieve the purposes described above, your personal data may be processed:
- by employees and collaborators of FMI Fan Motors Italia S.r.l. (for example, administrative and commercial staff) who receive from the aforementioned company authorization and operating instructions for the processing of personal data;
- by natural and legal persons external to FMI Fan Motors Italia S.r.l. that perform services and services in the interest of the same (for example, companies that provide services for the management of the computer system or providers of technical services)
- by the judicial authority and by supervisory and control bodies and, in general, by public and private entities with public-sector functions, to comply with legal obligations, judicial provisions and / or to respond to the requests of the aforementioned authorities.
The aforementioned subjects, in some cases, operate independently as separate data controllers, in other cases, as data controllers specifically appointed by the Data Controller, in compliance with Article 28 of EU Regulation 2016/679. The complete and updated list of persons processing personal data may be requested by the data subject from the Data Controller by means of the contact details indicated above.
Minors under the age of 16 cannot give personal information or data to FMI Fan Motors Italia S.r.l. in absence of the consent of the merchants parental responsibility on them. The Company invites all those who exercise parental responsibility on minors to inform them about the safe and responsible use of the Internet and the web.
RIGHTS OF THE INTERESTED
The natural persons to whom the processing of personal data refers have the right to obtain at any time from FMI Fan Motors Italia S.r.l. confirmation of the existence or otherwise of the aforementioned data and to know its origin and content, verify its accuracy and request its integration, updating and correction.
In particular, those involved in the processing of personal data through the Site, pursuant to and for the purposes of the 2016/679 EU Regulation, may exercise the following rights:
- right of access, Article 15: the right to obtain confirmation that personal data processing concerning the user is being processed and, in this case, obtain access to such data and copy thereof, as well as communication , among others, of the following information: purposes of the processing, categories of personal data processed, recipients to whom these have been or will be communicated, data retention period or criteria used, rights of the data subject (correction, deletion of personal data, limitation of the processing and the right to object to the processing), the right to lodge a complaint, the right to receive information on the origin of personal data if they have not been collected from the data subject, the existence of an automated decision-making process, including profiling;
- right of rectification, article 16: right to obtain, without unjustified delay, the correction of incorrect personal data concerning the user and / or the integration of incomplete personal data;
- right to cancellation (right to be forgotten), Article 17: right to obtain, without undue delay, the deletion of personal data when:
- personal data are no longer necessary with respect to the purposes for which they were collected or otherwise processed;
- the user has withdrawn consent to the processing of personal data and there is no other legal basis for processing;
- the user has successfully opposed the processing of personal data;
- personal data have been processed unlawfully;
- personal data must be deleted to fulfill a legal obligation;
- personal data have been collected in relation to the offer of information society services referred to in Article 8, paragraph 1, of the aforementioned Regulation.
The right of cancellation does not apply to the extent that processing is necessary for the fulfillment of a legal obligation or for the performance of a task carried out in the public interest or for the establishment, exercise or defense of a right in court.
- The right to limitation of treatment, Article 18: right to obtain limitation of treatment, when:
- the interested party disputes the accuracy of personal data;
- the processing is illegal and the interested party opposes the cancellation of personal data and asks instead that its use is limited;
- although the data controller no longer needs it for processing purposes, personal data are necessary for the data subject to verify, exercise or defend a right in court;
- the interested party opposed the treatment, as indicated above, pending verification of the possible prevalence of the legitimate reasons of the data controller with respect to those of the interested party;
- data portability, Article 20: right to receive, in a structured format, commonly used and readable by an automatic device, the personal data concerning the user provided to the Data Controller and the right to transmit them to another unrestricted holder, if the processing is based on consent and is carried out by automated means. Furthermore, the right to obtain that your personal data is transmitted directly by the Data Controller to another data controller if this is technically feasible;
- right of opposition, article 21: right to object, at any time, to the processing of personal data concerning the user based on the legitimacy of legitimate interest, including profiling, unless there are legitimate reasons for the owner to continue the treatment that prevails over the interests, rights and freedoms of the interested party or for the establishment, exercise or defense of a right in court.
- right to revoke the consent previously given;
- the right to lodge a complaint with the Guarantor for the protection of personal data, Piazza di Montecitorio n. 121, 00186, Rome (RM), if they consider that the processing of their personal data is carried out through the Website in violation of the provisions of the aforementioned Regulation.
The above rights may be exercised against the Data Controller by means of a communication to be sent to the contact details mentioned above. The Data Controller will take charge of the user’s request and provide, without undue delay, information relating to the action taken regarding the request itself.
CHANGES TO THE INFORMATION
The Data Controller reserves the right to make changes to this information at any time. All changes will be published on the Website, on this page; therefore, users are invited to consult this page periodically in this regard, taking as a reference the date of the last change indicated therein at the bottom.
Information update of August 2018