Serie EC05, EC15, EC20 e EC07, EC12, EC18
EC series motors are brushless motors with permanent magnets in which an electronic drive is integrated into the motor, allowing the connection to AC 230V 50/60 Hz. They are available with capacities from 5W, 7W, 12W, 15W, 18W and 20W, 115 or 230V – 50/60 Hz. Made with closed IP65 or aluminum plastic covers, they have a speed range from 1300 to 2300 r / min. The position of the connections guarantees the interchangeability with the shielded pole motors for which the same accessories can be used. ”
Motors are certified according to the following standards: ATEX, VDE, UL, EAC and CE.
The main skill of EC motors compared to shaded pole ones is their high efficiency, about 70% against 25% and now also the possibility of being used in potentially explosive environments (within the parameters indicated on the ATEX certificate).
New electronic motor EC series
FMI Fan Motors Italia realized a new original product at the forefront of technology: latest generation EC motor.
Totally designed and manufactured in our research laboratory with electronic Italian components, the new EC motor gives unique performances.
Used technology marks historic step in a field where motor becomes a smart tool.
On board diagnostics system regulates default settings by itself, even in presence of glitch or external malfunction.
This device includes an integrated electronic / informatics system to control the basic parameters and it is mainly designed in order to meet the needs of organized large scale retail channels.
EC motor can be exchanged with traditional electronic motors and it is even more powerful and energy efficient. It can be used with all accessories, such as blades, brackets, fan guards and rings.
- World-wide power supply: operating range from 90VAC to 240VAC
- Soft start
- Easy connection: 2 dedicated wires for universal AC power supply + 2 optional wires for MODBUS
- Allowed application to control until 16 motors with only a 2 wires MODBUS (start-stop, speed, rotation direction)
- Diagnostic information for each single motor on real time via MODBUS
- Allowed configuration from PC of each motor connected to the MODBUS
- 2 microprocessors control each motor
- In the event of failure or external mechanical lock of the blade, the motor stops automatically.