Specific information management user notification
This disclosure is provided by FMI Fan Motors Italia S.r.l., pursuant to and for the purposes of Article 13 of Legislative Decree n. 196/2003 (Code regarding the protection of personal data) and art. 13 EU Regulation 2016/679 “.
Communications and requests for information to FMI Fan Motors Italia S.r.l. they have to be sent by e-mail from users, filling in the specific contact form on the website www.fanmotorsitalia.com (Website) and authorizing the aforementioned company to process their personal data; such data are spontaneously given by the user and may include particular categories of data, that is, according to and for the purposes of article 9 of Regulation 2016/679, the data suitable to reveal the racial or ethnic origin, the political opinions, religious or philosophical beliefs, or union membership, as well as genetic data, biometric data intended to uniquely identify the natural person, data related to health or sex life or sexual orientation, as well as the judicial data referred to in Article 10 of the aforementioned Regulation.
The provision of personal data by the user is necessary for the management and response, by FMI Fan Motors Italia Srl, of communications and/or requests sent by the user; the failure to provide data from the user, in fact, makes it impossible for them to obtain the service requested/information/response to communications. In any case, at any time, the user can exercise the rights of access, rectification, cancellation, limitation, opposition, portability and withdrawal of consent.
Purpose of the treatment
The personal data provided by users are used for the management and response, by FMI Fan Motors Italia Srl, of communications and/or user requests.
Methods for data processing
The processing of your personal data may include any type of operation, including collection, registration, storage, organization, consultation, processing, modification, selection, extraction, comparison, use, interconnection, blocking, communication, cancellation and destruction.
The processing of the personal data of the user connected to the web services of the Site takes place using computer and paper means, with organizational methods and with logic strictly related to the aforementioned processing purposes.
Appropriate security measures are observed to prevent data loss, illicit or incorrect use and unauthorized access.
The holder of the treatment
The Data Controller of personal data is FMI Fan Motors Italia S.r.l., with registered office in 21042 – Caronno Pertusella (VA), via Galileo Galilei n. 16, Fiscal Code and VAT number: 02233950126, in the person of the administrator and legal representative pro tempore, whose contact details are indicated,so that the user can receive information regarding the processing of personal data and/or this information, as well as for the exercise of his rights:
– mailing address: FMI Fan Motors Italia S.r.l., via Galileo Galilei n. 16 – 21042 Caronno Pertusella (VA);
– ordinary e-mail address (E-mail): email@example.com
– certified e-mail address (P.E.C.): firstname.lastname@example.org
– telephone number: + 39-02 / 96450753
Place of treatment
The treatment takes place in the territory of the European Union. The Data Controller does not transfer personal data to third countries (outside the European Union).
Data processing related to the information request service takes place at FMI’s headquarters Fan Motors Italia S.r.l. and is only handled by personnel in charge of processing. The owner processes the personal data of the users by adopting the appropriate security measures to prevent unauthorized access, disclosure, modification or destruction of personal data.
Duration of treatment
For the purpose of managing and replying to communications and user requests sent by e-mail to the addresses available on the Site, by filling in the appropriate contact form, the processing of personal data by FMI Fan Motors Italia S.r.l. it is carried out for a period of time not exceeding that necessary for the attainment of the aforementioned purposes and, in any case, up to the revocation of the consent to the processing;
Rights of the interested parties
The subjects to whom the personal data refer have the right at any time to obtain confirmation of the existence or otherwise of the same data and to know its content and origin, verify its accuracy or request its integration or updating, or correction.
The interested party has, in accordance with EU Regulation 2016/679, the right to:
- 15 – obtain from the data controller confirmation that it is or is not undergoing treatment of personal data concerning him and, in this case, obtain access to personal data and other specific information;
- 16 – obtain from the data controller the correction of inaccurate personal data concerning him, without unjustified delay;
- 17 – obtain from the data controller the cancellation of personal data concerning him without unjustified delay;
- 18 – obtain the limitation of treatment in specific cases;
- 20 – receive personal data concerning him in a structured format, commonly used and readable by automatic device;
- 21 – oppose at any time the processing of personal data concerning him for marketing purposes (commercial communications sent by the owner).
- the right to revoke the consent previously given;
- the right to lodge a complaint with the Guarantor for the protection of personal data, Piazza di Montecitorio n. 121, 00186, Rome (RM), if they consider that the processing of their personal data is carried out through the Website in violation of the provisions of the aforementioned Regulation.
The above rights may be exercised against the Data Controller by means of a communication to be sent to the contact details mentioned above. The Data Controller will take charge of the user’s request and provide, without undue delay, information relating to the action taken regarding the request itself.